Celebrating 20 years of EuroSPI² we have produced a EuroSPI² movie which outlines key messages and can be watched on YouTube. This video is approximately 20 minutes long and was produced by Colorlynx, a team of cutters from Graz, Austria.
- You can watch the movie by following this link.
Many thanks to Colorlynx (Tina Donnelly and Laura Aschbacher) for the film cutting and story board design.
EuroSPI² Valorisation Strategy 2020
The new strategy to prepare key messages and key notes in multimedia format and place it in the middle of a social media space to continue messaging and discussions beyond the conference was elaborated as a valorisation strategy in the VALO project.
||The VALO project (2011-1-GR1-LEO05-06789) is carried out with the financial support of the Commission of the European Communities under the Lifelong Learning Program.
This publication reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
EuroSPI² Key Notes
Celebrating 20 years of EuroSPI² we have video taped all key notes which can be watched on YouTube. Each key note video is approximately 45 minutes long. The key notes are world class experts and managers who posted their ideas about the last 20 years and the next 20 years to come for innovation and process improvement.
- Sándor Dolgos, Development Head, BBraun Avitum R&D Machines, Location Budapest
The MediSPICE Challenge
- Martin Neureiter, Manager ISO 26000 Development, CSR Company
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as a Tool for Hard Core Business Improvement
- Susumu Sasabe, Adviser, JUSE (Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers)
The The SQuBOK® as a useful knowledge tool for global teamwork: Towards global collaboration on software
- Fergal McCaffery & Marion Lepmets, DKIT, Ireland
The Development and Initial Implementation of MediSPICE
- Micheal Mac An Airchinnigh, Trinity College, President ISCN, Ireland
Networking in the Past and in the Future
- Carol Dekkers, Quality Plus Technologies, USA
The Essence of Project Success and Scope Management
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Hindel, Method Park Software AG, Germany
The End of the IT Age – Chances for Learning Organization
- Patricia McQuaid, American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB), California Polytechnic State
Software Quality – The Past, Present, and Future
- Kouichi Kishida, Technical Advisor, Software Research Associates, Inc., Japan
Software Process Innovation for Future
- Miklos Biro, Software Competence Center Hagenberg, Austria
EuroSPI - Agora with a View and Impact on the Historical Ups and Downs of the SPI Hype Cycle
- Jørn Johansen, DELTA, Danish Electronic Light & Acoustics, Denmark
SPI successes and failures in the last 20 years and a view and thoughts on the next 20 years
- Risto Nevalainen, SPINET, Finland
Evolving process standards: towards integrated process and product quality
- Richard Messnarz, ISCN, Ireland and Austria
SPI and Sfifting Paradigms - a Mapping to Modern Engineering Philosophy as an Outlook
EuroSPI² Interviews - SPI² Statements
Celebrating 20 years of EuroSPI² we have interviewed EuroSPI² regulars coming from leading companies and research institutions which are committed to SPI², innnovation and quality to share their ideas and opinion with the SPI² community.
- Miklos Biro, John von Neumann Computer Society, Hungary and SCCH, Austria
You can access the collection of photos here.